Thursday, March 3, 2011

Something different, with spirit

Here's something that one of my Facebook Friends popped up today, and I thought I'd share it with the rest of ou. Thanks to Chief Jerimiah for passing it along:

If you double click on  it and read the comments ( over 5 pages), you may observe, as I did that the full range of emotions is not only evident, but remarkable.
 Personally I think that, as this was done on their own time after classes, this shows some outstanding teamwork. You know they didn't get this down with an hours practice. It took work.
 It shows perseverance, it shows team spirit, it shows dedication. I think these guys and gals did a great job, and I am sorry that there is always one jackass that complains about his/her tax dollars being wasted.
 This is a great exercise in being one with your gear and being able to wear it like a second skin. Not only that but I really enjoyed it. Now I have to figure out a way to slide this into one of my classes.
UU

No comments:

Post a Comment