Thursday, March 3, 2011

My Bad ..... Again

 OK, so I feel like a dope, what else is new? The video in the previous post was already put up by the Fire Critic more than a few hours before I found it. I thought Bret was in Baltimore drinking with all the boys and girls down there is the WARM evening, but apparently not. Well, it's not the first dumb thing I've done in public on this blog, and it won't be the last.
 If you go over to Bret's site you will find a longer version at just under 12 minutes. It's worth a watch, I think.
 I didn't want anybody to think I was posting stuff I found on other blogs, I just haven't been able to keep up with my reading lately BECAUSE MY DAMN CABLE INTERNET IS STILL BLIPPING IN AND OUT.
 I'm sorry, was I yelling? I'm just a bit testy lately.
UU

No comments:

Post a Comment