Saturday, April 9, 2011

I haven't gone away yet

 Sorry folks, I know I have been remiss this week. It's been a busy week and I fell behind with that last set of posts I've put up. It's not that I've been lazy, just that I've been busy with other stuff.
 I have been fortunate to strike up an acquaintance with several other bloggers and we have had a bunch of email traffic flying back and forth.
 In the process of all the writing which you haven't, and won't see I have started to put some things together in my mind and I have hatched a plan for my next group of posts. 3 people, from 3 different parts of the country, with some similar sounding issues to discuss. Actually it's 4 if you count me.
 Somebody a long time ago told me 'write what you know' so I am working on this series in my head and I think that this may be the real reason that I was looking for when I started this blog.
 So give me a little time to work this out and write it down. If I do this properly each of these individuals will think I am addressing them specifically when in reality I am addressing all of them as well as myself any many other Departments I know. The bad news is that this focuses on the Volunteer Service exclusively and the problems they encounter. I never wanted to speak just to the volleys, although this is 'what I know' and where I live.
 So bear with me, I am still working this out in my head and that is a very scary place indeed. I also have 5 events on my calendar this week, so finding any time to write is going to be tough enough.
UU

1 comment:

  1. You mean every post you write isn't directly aimed at me??? I'm a little heart broken...back to singing "you're so vain" to myself in the mirror

    ReplyDelete