Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Memo to Readers:

Item 1: As I type this I am listening to the debate that rages, albeit politely On Firefighter NetCast about the incident in South Fulton, TN a few days ago. I have read most (there are very many) of the posts on this from very many bloggers and reporters. In the interest of my readers, I will not add my comments to the fray (you are very welcome), but if you need to know where I stand on the issue you can read this post on EMS in the New Decade. It comes pretty close to my feelings. I could not serve as a Firefighter in the South Fulton Fire District and walk into the local diner with any Department identification on my person. I would hang my head in shame. This is not to blame the Firefighters, it is not their fault, but the system they serve has serious problems at the highest leadership level. 'Nuff sed.

Item 2: I am not much with this blog stuff but I managed to make the background mostly pink with respect to Breast Cancer Awareness. I will not, however, place photos here such as you might find over on FireCritic, Although I note that Rhett has removed one of the photos which he had up there last night and was still up there the other 16 times I checked.

That is all.
UU

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for not posting about the South Fulton fire. No really, thank you. It's at the point where I'm not reading any blog posts that have the slightest hint in the title that it might be about the South Fulton fire. The same way I stopped reading any posts about Kenneth Stokes. There is such a thing as beating a dead horse.

    ReplyDelete